CryptoCompliance will consult with your small business to assist your BSA compliance officer with developing written risk-based procedures and internal controls to cover money transmitter responsibilities under AML and OFAC.
Otherwise, if you prefer, CryptoCompliance will develop written risk-based policies and procedures for your small business. We’ll need you to provide us with some information about your business that includes:
- An overview of your business
- Geographic locations where you provide financial services
- Products offered
- Services offered
- Customer types and corresponding identification practices
- Transaction types
- Internal systems and controls
- Record creation and retention
- Training processes
- Independent review process (audit)
CryptoCompliance is a regulatory consulting firm and does not provide legal advice, opinion, or services. Our services cannot and should not be relied upon as legal advice or opinion. We recommend you consult a lawyer if you want legal advice, opinion, or services.